Subject: [Leica] Broken LCD Screen
From: crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall)
Date: Wed Feb 4 13:00:07 2009

Tina

We drop our cameras for various reasons and you have my sympathy. I
dropped my SL2; for some mysterious reason the non-leica strap came
loose - the scar was borne by the 180mm 3.4 lens but it works
perfectly.

Given the several reports of broken LCD screens here we can see why
Leica decided to upgrade it in the M8.2. We will see if the new LCD
has less chance of damage.

Chris B