Subject: [Leica] My M8 landed but Black..., what I do?
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Wed Feb 4 12:25:47 2009

Luis, it sounds as though you really, really want a silver chrome body. If
so, every time you use it you will always [mildly] resent or be
uncomfortable with the black one. You will look at it, amongst its sleek,
sterling, silver brothers, and it will be a black sheep, out of place. It
will not even feel the same in your hands. Send it back for what you
ordered. If you can wait that long!    :-)

Seth