Subject: [Leica] do i want a panasonic LC1? More importantly, do I want YOURS?
From: neal at photoneal.com (Neal Friedenthal)
Date: Tue Feb 3 10:08:39 2009

Hey Kyle, I got one. The mount is called a Micro 4/3 mount and is not
directly interchangeable with the regular 4/3 mount, although there is
an adapter. There is also an adapter for the leica M mount. (I haven't
gotten either yet both on BO). The "kit" lens ,14-45mm, is quite sharp
and relatively distortion free. some samples;
The camera with the kit lens, (I picked Red it was $20 less and doesn't
look like a serious camera)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/NealF/random/P1054227a.jpg.html
My co-worker Rob;
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/NealF/random/P1000536a.jpg.html
My other co-worker Stan;
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/NealF/random/P1000904a.jpg.html
All in all I like it though it is not very good above iso 800, other
than that no complaints
Neal