Subject: [Leica] IMG: Modern Services, Old Presentation
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun Feb 1 15:55:17 2009

Jim,

I have had good results with Alien Skin Exposure 2 and Photoshop.  I don't
know if it is available for Elements or not.  It simulates various film
stock, with or without grain, and has custom adjustments to taste.  It sure
saves time.  I would give you some links, but starting today when I try to
call IE Explorer, McAfee is giving me a message that there is a "buffer
overflow" and ominous suggestions that it might really screw up my PC if I
proceed...not.

Ken