Subject: [Leica] Erwin reviews new Summilux
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Feb 1 07:32:45 2009

Mark,

They are already sharper than any other digital camera can record, how sharp
to you want? ? My 28 Elmarit Asph is dam small and light already, in fact my
complaint is that the grip ring is to narrow to get a good grip to mount the
lens and remove it. ?Any smaller and I could not use it. ?If it was any
sharper, I could not tell anyway. ?There is also the 35 Summilux pre-asph,
the 50 Summicron, how much smaller do you want. ?All the Summarits are small
and light weight. ?I have not handled the new 24/3.2, but I suspect it is
much smaller than the Elmarit and the new Summilux for sure. ?Looks to me
like they are already giving you what you want.

Gene -------------- Original message from Mark Rabiner
<mark@rabinergroup.com>: --------------