Subject: [Leica] re: Erwin
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Feb 1 00:58:03 2009

Great!!! lets use the urls to your galleries and we'll see if we can tell
the difference between the scans and the captures!!

I gotta say I hear a whole lot of mooning about the wonders of film and its
all theoretical. You just never see the stuff.
A results orientated photographer who shoots film I'm impressed with.
I'm not impressed with theory and verbiage.

Some one who's making scans every week from his/her film and printing and or
uploading it. If its a work Flo they can stand and afford then good for
them. I know we have one or two on the list in that category. But not much
more.

Mark William Rabiner