Subject: [Leica] Erwin reviews new Summilux
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat Jan 31 15:45:07 2009

Surely a cheaper, smaller Leica lens could be produced for the M8
since the circle of coverage would be smaller. It would have at least
those two advantages.

Still, we see and hear only of compatible (read full 35mm  frame)
lenses.

So, maybe this indicates that Leica sees a full 35mm frame sensor in
its future?

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/