Subject: [Leica] Re: [LRflex] Re: IMG: Bird - Who me? 2009 edition - THANKS ALL
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Fri Jan 30 23:27:11 2009

Added information

L1 - whose clicks caused the duck to unduck and look at me - funny
little one this male was, on the watch while the female was trying to
drink from the frozen surface ...
Ang?lieux 70 x 3 which treat light well and is  easy to focus at 3.5.

Thanks all for viewing and commenting on or aff list.

Have a nice weekend.
Philippe