Subject: [Leica] FS: M6 TTL .72
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan)
Date: Fri Jan 30 18:52:08 2009

OK, after much anguish, I've decided that the only way I can afford an
M8 is to sell the M6 first. Deep breath, here goes:

M6 TTL .72 viewfinder. Excellent condition - only about 80 rolls ever
run through it. Protective film is still on baseplate. No scratches,
slight rub marks around battery button. Slight rub of white paint on
"Leica". Original box, cap and manual. I am not the first owner,
bought it from a person who ran 6 rolls of film through it and decided
rangefinders weren't for him. $1100 plus actual insured shipping.
Contact me off list - I'd be happy to send photos to anyone wishing
them before buying.

Sue Ryan

Replies: Reply from rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark) ([Leica] FS: M6 TTL .72)