Subject: [Leica] Film available
From: mstoesz at wyoming.com (Mike Stoesz)
Date: Fri Jan 30 14:00:44 2009

OK film shooters here is something special.

I have a limited number of rolls (long rolls) of high silver content 35mm
sound recording film-- expiration date is 1960's.  The rolls are 1000 feet
in length.  I have shot and processed it using standard 35mm camera and used
several different B&W film developers.  It works and is very interesting.

Special price $100.00/roll that is 10 cents/foot.  It is high (very high)
contrast and very unique.  The cans are heavy so there would be some postage
costs.

Thanks, Mike
mstoesz@wyoming.com