Subject: [Leica] G10 vibes
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Jan 28 16:36:49 2009

Douglas,

I have one and it works fine for what I wanted, a camera to keep in the car
all the time.  Photoshop CS4 supports it for raw files, which is all I
shoot.  I use it mostly at its native ISO 80.  200 is about the tops.
Here are a few samples.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/IMG_0111.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/IMG_0143.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/IMG_0160.jpg.html