Subject: [Leica] for you wonderful "travel" photographers
From: al.crouch at earthlink.net (al crouch)
Date: Tue Jan 27 08:25:29 2009

Once again, the "Devil is in the T&C's".  You have to be so careful, even
when buying stuff on line, especially if it is a "free" or "special" offer.
You may be surprised what lurks in the finely printed link at the bottom of
the page and how tedious it is to get loose from it after the fact.
Thanks, Douglas.