Subject: [Leica] R lenses on Nikon D700
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun Jan 25 15:30:56 2009

Hi George,
Thanks for the comment.
My standard sharpening is a very mild 90% at 1.4 radius. In this case
I used 275% at 1.4R so you are correct that it has more sharpening
than I usually apply.
I looked at the line between the mountains and the sky and backed off
the sharpening until the line looked clean and then stopped.
So, possible? Yes - your taste may vary.
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] R lenses on Nikon D700)