Subject: [Leica] R lenses on Nikon D700
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat Jan 24 22:16:42 2009

Hi Richard,
I envy your Xpan for its simplicity - one shutter button push per pano
but I am not likely going back to film so I am adjusting
to panos in digital. I am off to Bali next week to warm up and will
exercise the 19mm Elmarit and the D700 there. Lots and lots
of pano opportunities.
Cheers
Kong Hei Fat Choi
Howard