Subject: [Leica] Wanted to trade for
From: mstoesz at wyoming.com (Mike Stoesz)
Date: Fri Jan 23 23:01:32 2009

Howdy from Wyoming;

I wish to trade for the following items:

Nikkor PC lens either 28 or 35,  vintage does not matter as long as I can
make it work on a Fuji S2
Leica CM
Old used medium format digital back to fit: Mamiya RB, Linhof, Plaubel Peco
Jr. or that can be adapted to fit. Even a tetherd 6mp back will work for now.
Nikon and Canon AF lenses especially 20mm, 24mm, or 28mm; 85mm or 100mm
Nikon MF lenses in 20, 24, 28, 80, 105
Nikon slide scanner with bulk feed, must work well and be reliable, vintage
not important.

Please see my long list from previous postings.  Or, email for a copy.

Thanks, Mike
mstoesz@wyoming.com

Replies: Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] Friday For Sale NEW Stuff)