Subject: [Leica] cleaning lenshoods
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Jan 23 15:56:22 2009

At 06:50 PM 1/23/2009, you wrote:
>Well, they are pretty versatile:
>
>http://www.thesalmons.org/lynn/dishwasher.html

When we lived in Iran, we would often go on day-long drives into the
countryside.  There were no restaurants in the desert mountains so I
would make meat pies and wrap them in aluminum foil.  About an hour
before we were ready to stop for lunch, we would put the aluminum
foil wrapped pies on the engine in the car where they would get piping hot.

I never tried it in a dishwasher, though.  I did wash spinach in the
washing machine.  It was so full of sand, there was no other way to
clean it.  I'd love to go back to Iran today.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] cleaning lenshoods)