Subject: [Leica] ONT: prescient m8 exif
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jan 22 11:35:54 2009

Rei, I presume the adaptor brings up the 28 frame lines?
I bet it is an older type . Who made it? There was a cutout removed (I
think) in a redesign when people started coding the adaptors.
Can you see any noticeable difference in the files when the coding
works? less vignetting etc. If not you probably aren't losing much.
You must have lens detection on, do you have a UV/IR as well? If so you
might see some cyan corners with wrong selections.
A fix would be a new adaptor if you plan to get it coded. Talk to John
Milich, first. Not all can be coded