Subject: [Leica] IMG: There's been fog in Vancouver...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jan 22 09:26:58 2009

Hi Henning,

WOW!!!!! Very nice all of them, actually difficult to pick the best one as
they all have an intriguing feeling and mood.

I've gone back and forth looking at them several times trying to pick "the
one!" :-) And I keep coming back to . "Under the bridge." WHY? Well it has a
strong feeling and a slight motion in the water indicating there is life
here even in the thickest of fog .

Also a composition easy on the eye. Now that isn't saying the others don't
work, they all do. But like any group of photographs such as these, there's
always one or two that nicely stand out from the others.

And don't ask "did I shoot in the fog here in Victoria?"  No! :-) "Why not?"
"Don't ask!" :-(

Cheers,

ted