Subject: [Leica] That PanyLeica 14-50/2.8-3.5 OIS lens
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu Jan 22 01:26:49 2009

I know a number of you have 4/3 systems and use the aforementioned lens. How
well does the OIS work? My only interest is for my IR-converted E-330, as
the E-3 has IS built-in and the 12-60 has a wider range. With the Leica
nameplate (by design if not by birth), I presume it's an outstanding lens?

Someone on Eb*y seems to have a bunch of old "new stock" and he's unloading
the Lumix L1 kit + lens for relatively low price. Appreciate any comments.
Thanks.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com