Subject: [Leica] Eye vs. Camera Lens
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Jan 21 16:31:02 2009

Its not like its a point of contention as its long been an historical fact
that  the fuzzy wuzzie Pictorialists photography it its day and what you see
of it now perhaps was a way to make things less like photographs; more like
"art".
Photography as seen to be to literal. To sharp and clear.

Mark William Rabiner