Subject: [Leica] 2008 LUG YEAR BOOK . COMMENTS!!
From: josmeds at gmail.com (Jørn Smedsgaard)
Date: Wed Jan 21 13:02:04 2009

Dear all,

I was one of those lurkers that was brought out of lurking by the
repeated

? yelling, ranting, haranguing, cajoling, name calling ??

by Dr ted and other. And who submitted two images just before Christmas.

And browsing through the LUG year book, I can only say that I am proud
to be a part of the great collection of images.  Also, I am really
impressed by the effort and enthusiasm that Jim put into the book,
even in the busy Christmas time - Thank you very much Jim!

It also convinced me to set up a small gallery in the brilliant LUG
gallery (thanks Brian). The folder "2008 stuff" is basically all the
images that I started to consider for submission. But it took most of
December to select two, and after seeing the book I may have chosen
differently. As noted by others I also rediscovered that like BW
pictures, after about on 10 years of nearly only trix in my Leicas (my
"pre-M8 life).

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/josmeds/2008/

The latest addition is

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/josmeds/2009/josmeds-45.jpg.html

a grey day in Copenhagen - with a very few rays of sun.

Cheers

J?rn