Subject: [Leica] Petition for initiating M8 lens identification in firmware
From: mitcha at mac.com (mitcha@mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 12:10:33 2009

After being up for 24 hours, the petition has been signed by 144
people, after deducting 14 prank signatures. Here are some of the
comments posted:

?Mitch/Potomac, MD
http://www.flickr.com/photos/malland/sets/72157594271568487/

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Petition for initiating M8 lens identification in firmware)