Subject: [Leica] Questions from a Neophyte
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Jan 21 02:35:29 2009

The tiny Sekonic Twinmate L-208 also comes with a shoe to fit there if you
really want. I have used that and (2 versions of) the CV meter and found the
Sekonic much more accurate  and effective, especially as regards angle ot
its readings (plus it does incident if you want). I recommend that it is
better to leave it detached. Less awkward and better control, I think. I
replaced both with the very flat and fast digital Sixtomat from Gossen for
this job. Very consistent readings against my bigger studio type meter as
well. No linkages with any of these to shutter speed dials of course.

Message from simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun) ([Leica] Questions from a Neophyte)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Questions from a Neophyte)