Subject: [Leica] Too Busy?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Jan 21 00:09:47 2009

Slightly too busy maybe in this format at this size.
Blow it up a wall mural it will be perfect.
11x14 inch even might look just great.
Lots of images like this have been effective as such.

The more an image depends on texture and pattern the bigger you gotta make
it.

If all your prints are smaller than 8x10's then you're going for big bold
shapes. A very simple composition.
Pattern shots like this are sure terrific big. Bigger the better.

I like the format somewhere between a golden rectangle and one over two.

Mark William Rabiner