Subject: [Leica] The Interpretative Eye(-R)
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue Jan 20 23:46:09 2009

Photography is about interpretation. Digital infrared photography is all
about post processing what the sensor records. In my blog, I have shown 5 IR
images including the one below. I use different color temperatures and
different tools for each image to get the feeling I want - the way I
interpret the scene. Do the images work? That's for the viewers to decide.

The Chinese reads, "Mt. Tam Old Forest."

To see the pic:
http://rfman.wordpress.com/2009/01/21/the-interpretative-eye-r/

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com