Subject: [Leica] Petition for initiating M8 lens identification in firmware
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Jan 20 15:12:08 2009

I think there has been some talk about the coding of lenses on this
list. I don't see it as the biggest problem in my life, but I also
don't see it as a particularly elegant solution.

What's the problem with being able to click in lens info on the camera?

Perhaps I misunderstand the request of this petition.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/

Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Petition for initiating M8 lens identification in firmware)