Subject: [Leica] bokeh
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue Jan 20 07:05:34 2009

On Jan 20, 2009, at 7:21 AM, David Rodgers wrote:

> Steve,
>
> Wow! I can't find the right words. That's a deeply emotional image.

thank you so much David, that's surely what it's all about...

Bokeh, sure.... I wanted to show this particular photo, an example of
bokeh...

this image is in our books, The LUG Yearbook 2008, and 12 Leica Users...

but it's all about the image, the magic, the feeling, and the
communication...

does bokeh help communicate, as part of a particular image...  ?

I appreciate your looking, your comment...

Steve