Subject: [Leica] Imageprint vs Epson's Colorburst
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon Jan 19 16:06:27 2009

Doug,

I like ImagePrint because the profiles are pretty good and it requires
little if any thought to use.  But, I notice the price of profiling gear has
dropped quite a bit (as you would use with Colorburst or even just in
Photoshop).  The next time I upgrade I will try to determine the costs and
quality in getting my own print profiling gear.  Sorry, another unknown.

Ken