Subject: [Leica] Imageprint vs Epson's Colorburst
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon Jan 19 12:38:11 2009

What I find kind of odd is that they are going to release a version for the
Z3100... Hmm, but those HP printers already have profiling capability!

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com

Replies: Reply from sam.kennard at me.com (Sam Kennard) ([Leica] OT - For Vinyl Lovers...)