Subject: [Leica] 2 New Postings
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jan 18 17:15:22 2009

Lluis showed:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/08030328.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/08030337.jpg.html

Hi Lluis,

The first one is spooky and fascinating all rolled into one. :-) It sure
creates a number of questions, who, why, what? To see this and not have a
camera would leave me crying not being able to take a picture. Great subject
matter.

The second is interesting as a documentary type situation. If I saw this
scene I'd have camera up, see what shutter speed in view finder, well with
an M7 I'd have shot in this manner, focus , shoot! And do all that without a
single thought of the windows way at the back of the shop and or how much
they may or may not be influencing the exposure. SEE - CLICK!

And I'd shoot exactly the same with the M8. And everything would be cool!
:-)

I like the picture for it's quiet simplicity of location.

ted