Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 17/01/2009: it is a small world
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jan 18 13:32:08 2009

Nathan that is a very happy story. Your visitors were very lucky that you
have some many languages though! I always admire the skills of our European
friends in this.
I often volunteer to take photos for people with their cameras too. It is a
nice way to say hello to a stranger. If they are pretty, they might end up
in my camera as well!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.