Subject: Offlist: RE: [Leica] IMG: Acer Blog
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Sat Jan 17 15:52:57 2009

Phil,

This pc is running XP 64 with a fairly new Dell 26" LCD.

I'll log into my Vista 64 and view it on the girl's Pioneer Plasma and tell
you what I think.

My guess is that the warmer colours (photo 1) will also look better on it
though.

Regards,

Greg > Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 23:24:48 +0100> From: philippe.amard@tele2.fr>
To: lug@leica-users.org> Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Acer Blog> > Greg, may I
ask what platform you are using? PC or Mac? just for my > stats and later
adjustments> TIA> Phxyz> > Greg Lorenzo wrote:> > >I prefer the look of the
1st one of these two.> > > >Greg Lorenzo> >Calgary, Canada> Date: Sat, 17
Jan 2009 22:56:55 +0100> From: philippe.amard@tele2.fr> To:
lug@leica-users.org> Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Acer Blog> > Looks a bit dark
on my PC Tina.> Yet a wonderful photo, and punchy tones too, seen from
here.> Haven't tried on the Mac yet.> > But I'm having the same qualms as
you are.> > I developed a batch from my trip to Paris both on the PC using
LR 1.3 or > 4 , and on the Imac using LR and can't figure out which is the
correct > version for the 'mean/median' internet user.> Look at the roof
there : http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2009/> > Any help in
these quarters much appreciated too> > Thanks in anticipation> Phxyz> > Tina
Manley wrote:> > > LUG:> >> > I bought the little Acer netbook and love it
so far. I'm trying out > > loading, processing and posting photos so I can
be sure before I take > > it to Peru that it will do everything I want. I
posted an > > experimental photo on my blog:> >> >
http://leicatraveler.blog!> spot.com/> >> > On the Acer screen the photo
looks fine. On my Dell screen here at > > the farm, it is way too dark.
Which one should I believe?> >> > Thanks,> >> > Tina> >> > Tina Manley> >
information>