Subject: [Leica] Nikon PK-11A and 180 APO Telyt 3.4
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat Jan 17 03:42:43 2009

Luggers,
One of the drawbacks of the 180 APO Telyt is its long close focus (2.5
meters or 8 feet).
If I attach my 180 to my D700 with an 8mm PK-11A extension ring (when
I get my Leitax bayonets)
how much closer will I be able to focus?? I realize I will lose
infinity with the extension ring attached but
for some work (head shots for example) closer focusing distances would
be a good trade off.
Any and all insight would be appreciated.
Thanks
Howard

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Nikon PK-11A and 180 APO Telyt 3.4)