Subject: [Leica] Help! Too much volume on the LUG
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Jan 16 20:38:39 2009

Leather driving gloves work for me. Thin leather.

Tonight its 10 degrees and I had my thick leather with fur insulation gloves
on.
And my hands needed up in my pockets with them on.
I don't recall ever being that cold and I'm from Chicago where it's below 0
for months at a time.
Perhaps I'll take your heed and get mittens to put my leather handed gloved
hands in.