Subject: [Leica] OT - Nikon D3X
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Jan 16 14:02:55 2009

Yes but as Leica has NO DSLR AT ALL on the market right now it does not seem
too much out of line.
And then when the DSLR they do have does come out who knows when but not
soon it will be affordable by no one I know of; Rolls Royce drivers maybe.
Those guys are a dime a dozen right now.

Mark William Rabiner