Subject: [Leica] R2400 question ? 3800
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Fri Jan 16 12:32:04 2009

Hi Matthew,

glad you found the blog useful.
As far as what ink is suitable for Epson printers, I'm afraid I don't
know the answer.  However, if you give Permajet a call, they should be
able to help you.
My guess is that the inks should be OK, as I think the 2400 , 3800 and
4800 all use the Ultrachrome K3 inks.  Permajet would be able to confirm it.

Glad you like the Trees - they are one of my favourite shots of 2008.
Good luck with getting your printer fixed.

All the best

Mark

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts