Subject: [Leica] Help! Too much volume on the LUG
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Jan 16 12:02:51 2009

At 01:58 PM 1/16/2009, you wrote:
>Cheers - have a good walk around the lake (A dangerous thing to
>write. It could start a thread on anoraks, woolly hats,  boots,
>skis, weather and, and, and........... :-)
>
>Douglas

Gloves?  It's cold here in South Carolina!!  12 degrees this morning
and not supposed to get above freezing all day.  My chickens' water
is frozen solid.  With my arthritic fingers, I can't hold the camera
in the cold.  I'm using some special arthritis gloves, tight elastic
with the fingertips cut out.  They help some with the arthritis but
don't do much to keep my hands warm.  What do you guys who live in
arctic temperatures all the time do?  I'll never move above the
Mason-Dixon Line!!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com