Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses on Nikon bodies with the Leitex bayonet
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Jan 16 09:58:33 2009

Dave,

Yes R gear does have a tendency to want to multiply. ?;-) ? However right
now I am in a sort of Forced no buying mode since I bought the DMR and
18/3.4 APO during our trip to Europe. ?SWMBO would kill me if I even
mentioned buying a new piece of camera gear. ?;-) ?I would like to have a
80/1.4 or other long lens say the 280/4 APO, but I figure I'd better lay off
for a while. ? I know she is on the LUG now, but she does not read all the
posts, so I think I am safe saying this right now. ?;-) ?Fortunately for me
I did not have an extensive investment in other brands when I switched from
Nikon to Leica R, so all I have is my R stuff, M stuff and a Nikon F3HP and
a couple of lenses right now. ?Chris has the D200 and so the 2 Nikkors will
work with it, so she seems to be happy for now.

Cheers,
Gene -------------- Original message from "David Rodgers"
<drodgers@casefarms.com>: --------------