Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant, one of 12 Leica Users
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jan 15 13:50:11 2009

Well Tina we'd be thrilled to have you on board to add some class and style
for us as part of the group when we next assemble a shared photo album book.
The 12 folks in our book were simply the survivors of 17 originally from the
entire LUG that expressed an interest to be in the current book when first
mooted last year.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.