Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: The Zepplin is Coming!
From: richard.lists at (Richard Man)
Date: Thu Jan 15 03:37:13 2009

OK< to get this sorry thread back on track :-)

It is technically really a Zeppelin NT (New Technology). Sadly, it has not
much to do with the old zeppelin technology. It travels ~77MPH, and
frequently flies overhead of Palo Alto, where the LUG Central is. You can
book a flight for about $500. May be we can get 12 LUGgers to join in
together for a $6000 private flight :-) We would fly from Moffet, lifting
off next to the Hanger One and travels to the Golden Gate bridge and back.

Hoppy, when are you coming back again?!!! :-)

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 4:45 PM, Richard Man <>wrote:

> Unseasonably warm winter days of upper 60 degrees. The plum trees are
> starting to bud, and the zepplin is coming. Life is good. Within seconds,
> it
> is gone.
> See the pics at my blog: <
> --
> // richard m: richard
> // b:

// richard m: richard
// b:

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Re: IMG: The Zepplin is Coming!)