Subject: [Leica] Favorite picture of 2008
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jan 14 17:59:15 2009

David Degner said and showed:

>>It's been a good year for me but my favorite photo doesn't have a home

so I post it here alone.

http://www.incendiaryimage.com/sketchbook/?p=96<<<<<<

Hi David,

I've spent 30 minutes, if not more looking, leaving and returning to your
"Favourite Photo!"

But before I say anything more, I'd appreciate it very much if you wouldn't
mind explaining why you see it in this "Favourite Photo" fashion? Thank you
very much.

I'm not trying to be a smart ass about it as it is kind of fascinating?
However?

Cheers,

ted

Replies: Reply from degner at gmail.com (David Degner) ([Leica] Favorite picture of 2008)