Subject: IMG: RE: [Leica] IMG: Hoppies in Yosemite, the last photo set
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue Jan 13 16:32:14 2009

Of the workshops I have taken, John's saved me the most time and money (even
after buying all the new gear...).  I especially liked his showing various
stages of a print, from what he considered to be a dog to the final
"acceptable" print.  I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to sign up if I were
still in the darkroom.  A lot of that translates to the digital world.  John
was Ansel's last assistant, and I also had a workshop with Ted Orland,
Ansel's first assistant, who introduced me to the Holga.  I guess that about
covers the waterfront!

Ken