Subject: [Leica] Capitol Pictures - How to do Panos
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon Jan 12 23:45:52 2009

Happy New Year Howard!
I have been using PS to stitch panoramas for a few months now. The
ones I like best, but they are big files, are stitches of around 10
frames, taken in portrait format using a 50mm lens on the M8. I have a
couple from our Scotland holiday on Skye which I am pleased with. They
are each about 1Gb, no need for the Xpan!
cheers,
Frank
it was -12C in Cologne last week :-(