Subject: [Leica] Superman
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jan 11 00:53:38 2009

Those controversies are nothing new in college football. I remember in
the 80s, one year Florida beat U of Miami 28-3, but Miami went on to
win the national championship (I think Florida was on probation and so
ineligible for the bowls). Or the year when BYU won the national
championship after going 13-0 in the mighty Mountain Conference or
whatever that kindergarten was called.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman