Subject: [Leica] My mother is gone...
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat Jan 10 16:47:24 2009

Peter,

We are sorry for your loss.  It is great that you have those slides.  If I
had had any sense, I would have attempted to document my grandparents' and
parents' lives.  When you are young, things like living through the great
depression, and in our case crossing into Indian Territory don't seem so
important.  Now I realize how much is lost with each passing generation.
You are fortunate to have such vivid memories.

Ken