Subject: [Leica] IMG: Poland gallery
From: leica at web-options.com (Bob W)
Date: Sat Jan 10 14:48:35 2009

There are some outstanding pictures there - really enjoyable. I especially
like the vodka bottle on the balcony, the sunrise over the Odra, the smoking
area, and the RR Frankenstein. I haven't looked at them all yet, but I will
- this is good stuff.

The one that got away is the typical Polish meal (although it's still a good
picture). Forgive me if the person in the picture is a loved one or a
friend, but the sausage and the arm could have been a story in themselves.

Bob