Subject: [Leica] French girl near a blackboard...
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Fri Jan 9 17:29:15 2009

Steve and Alan. I agree entirely. french girl near blackboard illustrates
exactly what it is that appeals to us who like the imagery of older Leitz
lenses. My comment wasn't to suggest that I wanted more contrast, not an
'instead of' - rather that I would like to have seen the same image exposed
at a middle aperture to illustrate the fact that the lenses of the '50's and
60's have extremely goiod contrast at the middle apretures.