Subject: [Leica] Thanks...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Jan 9 16:03:37 2009

I was a photographer for 30 years and never heard the term "CLA" anywhere.
Central Linguistics agency?
But joined gear lists and thought it was a nice little acronym and started
using it myself. None of my photographer friends of course had any clue what
I was talking about but I'd tell them the little secret.
But I believe the term has firmly kicked in... Not because of me....
And has become much more common in the vernacular.
So its one of the few acronyms I fall sway to.

On this list perhaps there are lots of engineers. Is that it?
And the porpoise is not to communicate; as what happens in cult like
environs.
The purpose is to impress others by how many acronyms one can have in one
post. But its calmed down a bit. Possibly because I make a big deal about it
most times. And a few others are starting two.
A post is an email on a list.

A crisp one is Post Tostie.

Mark William Rabiner