Subject: [Leica] Some more to the School
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Jan 8 17:28:27 2009

Hi Lluis,

I like your photos of the school children. It gives me a chance to
see how children from other parts of the world like and dress.
Actually there is not much difference. Your number o224 is funny. It
looks like the young girl has the pipe in her hand. Perfect position.
I think that one and number 0223 are my favorites. All the photos
have the characteristic smooth look of the older Summicron.

Best Regards,
Len