Subject: [Leica] Stock photo licensing
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jan 8 15:00:39 2009

At 05:54 PM 1/8/2009, you wrote:
>I think the term that they use is "unlimited use, royalty free licensing".
>
>Obviously this is the first for me.  Is there anything I should
>concern, worry about?
>
>Thanks,
>
>-Pasvorn

Just say NO!  Royalty free gives them the right to reuse your photo
anywhere, as often as they like.  You lose all control of any further
use.  Of course, if you are not in the stock photography business and
don't intend to lease the photo ever again, that might be a mute
point.  I would never, ever lease anything as royalty free - only
rights managed.

Congratulations, by the way!

Tina

Tina Manley